Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meatball Subs with Turkey Meatballs

I had a bunch of leftover meatballs so I stored them in some plastic bags in single serving sizes.





I put them in the freezer so I can use them whenever I need to.

I pulled a serving out to make one of my favorite sandwiches, a meatball sub.


I got some of the leftover pasta sauce I had from the pasta and meatballs I had the other night.

I got it all into a sauce pan to warm it through.




Use whatever sub roll you like, these are my favorites.

I lined a tray with foil and preheated my toaster oven on broil.


I loaded the roll with the meatballs and sauce.

You gotta have some cheese on a meatball sub.

get this under the broiler until the cheese melts.

This was a quick lunch, so this was my side dish.




So simple and so delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Ouh that's scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! My son loves meatball subs. He always orders them at Subway. I am going to have to make this meatball recipe!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete