Sunday, March 18, 2012

Random Facts A-Z

I saw this little survey on Katie Did's blog and thought I would give it a go, I haven't done one of these things in ages. If you would like to do it, here is a nice template for it.


A is for age: 35

B is for breakfast today: So far I just had some coffee, that will probably be it.

C is for currently craving: french toast

D is for dinner tonight: Buffalo Chicken Chili

E is for favorite type of exercise: Walking

F is for an irrational fear: tornados and the dark

G is for gross food: cilantro and bananas!

H is for hometown: Homer City, PA

I is for something important: My family, including my dogs.

J is for current favorite jam: Anything by Mac Miller

K is for kids: Not for us.

L is for current location: Rainy and cold Scottsdale AZ

M is for the most recent way you spent money: bought drinks for the family last night

N is for something you need: a big glass of water!

O is for occupation: Quality Assurance software tester

P is for pet peeve: LATENESS!

Q is for a quote: Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion - Edward Abbey

R is for random fact about you: I hate wearing shoes

S is for favorite healthy snack: Edamame

T is for favorite treat: cake

U is for something that makes you unique: I have a double jointed thumb

V is for favorite vegetable: sweet potato

W is for today’s workout: I got out of bed? ;)

X is for X-rays you’ve had: my right foot, I dropped a mesa boogie speaker cabinet on it

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: drinks with my In Laws for St Patty's day

Z is for your time zone: Arizona! We don't do daylight savings so we are in two different timezones throughout the year.

This was a lot of fun, let me know if you do it on your blog so I can check it out.

16 comments:

  1. I hate shoes too and sweet potatoes are my favorite next to kale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily in AZ I don't have to wear boots or clunky shoes, I wear sandals almost all year :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rhonda! This is my first time visiting your blog and it was very nice post to learn more about you! Hmm I crave for some french toast too. I have a friend in Scottsdale! :-D Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you as well, I still haven't had my french toast :)

      Delete
  3. It was definitely fun learning more about you! And yay for the sweet potato love! They're my favorite also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got some killer maple syrup so I need to get more sweet potatoes to make something delicious.

      Delete
  4. I liked learning new stuff about you too :) Next to swimming, I'd pick walking as a fav too because obviously here in MI, I can't swim all year...lol! I have the same pet peeve too. How do you not do daylight savings, I thought everyone did?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think just AZ and Indiana don't do it in the US. It is pretty annoying, especially when you have recurring meetings with people in other time zones.

      Delete
  5. Awesome! I think Buffalo Chicken Chili sounds yummy! Love buffalo chicken mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun! you gotta post that chili, it sounds incredible! this was fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun! you gotta post that chili, it sounds incredible! this was fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am definitely going to post about the chili!

      Delete
  8. This was fun to read! Amen to the cake. Cake all the way. :) I wonder when the rest of the states are going to follow suit with the daylight savings thing? It seems so pointless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does seem pointless, I don't mind how we do it at all.

      Delete
  9. Interesting. I've given you two awards at the bottom of my new blog post. You've already done all the work to answer the questions. :)

    ReplyDelete