Thursday, March 1, 2012

New look for the blog...

My blog has had the same look since 2007, most of it is out of fear of breaking something, the other is just being lazy. I finally revamped the place a little bit, please let me know what you think.

I also realized I have a lot of new readers and thought I would share a picture of the picky eater husband and I.

Us at Fan Fest
That is us at the MLB All Star Fan Fest last year. We are both huge baseball fans so we were so excited Phoenix hosted the All Star game.

The other two very important members of our household are our two Boston Terriers, Steve and Tanner.

Steve chewing on the toy ON Tanner
Tanner is 7 and was adopted from the Ashtabula County Animal Protective League in Ohio and Steve is about 1 and was adopted from AZ Boston Terrier Rescue. They are the most hilarious little dogs ever. Steve is the one climbing on his brother while eating his chew bone.

I hope you like the new site design, if something doesn't look right or seems broken, please let me know! Also, thank you for spending a little time reading my blog, I am always so humbled by all of the comments and interactions I have through this site.

10 comments:

  1. One of the reasons I love Bostons so much is that they are so full of personality. That's why they are so little. If they weighed 140 lbs and were full of personality? Well look out world.

    Love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope Dave approves of the color ;)

      Delete
  3. It looks great! Your dogs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new look! Aw, the puppers are so cute. I am a baseball fan too - Chicago White Sox (Cubs suck!) - but my husband gets frustrated when they are on a losing streak.

    My week as been so S L O W too. It's been so busy the last 8 months, so while the break is nice before it gets busy again, the days are just dragging.

    Happy Friday Chica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Happy Friday, I hope you have a good weekend!

      Delete
  5. Tanner and Steve are adorable. They look like big brother little brother BFFs! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete