Saturday, March 10, 2012

Favorite Things #11 - Cuties!

I finally picked up a box of these after the oranges I got from my In law's trees finally ran out. Being in AZ we have access to a lot of citrus this time of year, but it only lasts for so long! These little guys are awesome and I think I am the last person to actually try them. Even my dogs like them, and the one little segment makes the perfect treat for them.

69/365

Have you tried Cuties? Is there some food you are dying to try but haven't yet?

7 comments:

  1. I love cuties - simply because they are easy to peel!

    I may give brussel sprouts another go - some food needs to grow on me, like sweet potatoes - I never even ate them until a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love brussel sprouts, try them fried as a good gateway to enjoying them. Michael Symon has a good recipe for it.

      Delete
  2. I love cuties! I hate peeling oranges, but these are so easy to peel!They just usually are expensive here in Colorado, so that is about the only reason I don't get them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them on sale, I got that whole box for $5!

      Delete
  3. I've never had cuties but, I keep seeing the commercial for them! I'd love to try them but, where I live we get things a long, long time after everyone else has had them...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuties are my favorite thing in the whole world...ok...maybe not the whole world, but I am extremely fond of them. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore cuties! I ate myself into oblivion with them this past winter. Everyone in the house likes tham actually. One day Brad went to Costco and came home with a ten pound box. I, not knowing he did this, went to Trader Joe's and brought home 5 lbs of them on the same day.

    ReplyDelete