Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dining Alone on Facebook

I decided to set up a Facebook page for Dining Alone where I can share new posts and other thoughts, pictures, tips, etc.

If you are interested please 'Like' my page to follow along with what I am up to!

If you click you will find out what American food classic my husband will be trying tonight for the first time ever!

I hope you are all having a great week!

Edit: If you have a Facebook for your blog or site, please let me know in the comments so I can 'like' you back.

5 comments:

  1. I just liked you on both of my FB accounts! :) My page is http://www.facebook.com/j3nn.fb if you want to follow me, too. Looking forward to your status updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked you! I have a page for my blog (Amuse Your Bouche) - just check out my blog and the link is there :) I'd really appreciate a 'like' back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do so as soon as I have a home computer again. It works when it wants, unfortunately :( I'm at work now and fb is blocked or I would do it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked you x 2, with myself and my blog page! mine is http://www.facebook.com/veronicascornucopia

    ReplyDelete