Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Made - Soup

This is the first installment of the 'Best Thing I Ever Made' series, and I am going to stick with the same categories as the Best I Ever Ate, so this week it is soup! It was really a lot harder to choose than I would have imagined, but this is definitely the winner. This is a Moroccan Turkey stew that is filled with delicious flavors and textures. If you are experiencing chilly fall weather and own a slow cooker, you should definitely make this soon.

Slow Cooker Moroccan Chicken Stew

You can find the recipe and the step by step photos here.

10 comments:

  1. Starring it as soon as I post THIS!

    It must be damned good to be the BEST ever!

    Even with the cilantro ;-) ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Why is it that ethnic foods have so much more fantastic flavor than many of our foods do? Looking at the ingredients, I'm sure this is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks and sounds delicious & comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks soo warming my friend :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can eat soup 365 days a year - even in the hot summer, because usually I am eating them in airconditioned places. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect post for the chillier fall days ahead of us. This soup looks hearty and comforting. Blessings my dear, your friend, Catherine xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i usually stick to vegetable soups or lentil soups. but, this moroccan version looks superb! the mixture of all those various flavours sounds very appetizing :)
    -Abeer @ www.cakewhiz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moroccan flavors do make for such amazing soups! So hearty and warming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice hearty soup, perfect for today's San Francisco weather!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I die! I knew from the title and photo alone this would be something I'd love but now I KNOW I have to make it, after checking out the recipe. A friend married a man from Morocco and she makes such yummy Moroccan food after learning from his sister to cook it that I have a real fondness and taste for it. I so am making this as soon as I get me some turkey!

    ReplyDelete