Monday, October 29, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Made - Burgers

This week I am sharing the best burger I have ever made. While I love traditional grilled burgers with a little ketchup and mustard, I also like a fancy burger now and then. The best burger I ever made is Rachael Ray's Open-Face Blue Moon Burger with 'Shrooms. You can find the recipe and post by clicking here. Tom even ate this so you know it is tasty.

Open Face Blue Moon Burgers with 'Shrooms
Sorry for the blurry picture, I was obviously eager to eat.

What is your favorite non-traditional burger?

9 comments:

  1. I'm so weird b/c steaks freak me out and I can only eat a bite before I don't want any more but I could eat burgers all day long. This one sounds so good! My fave non-traditional burger is a rosemary and sage burger I've made a couple times with a chive mayo. I've actually made and consumed a Luther Burger (bacon cheeseburger with two Krispy Kreme doughnuts as the bun) but will never do it again. I think it does give me bragging rights-lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sans the mushrooms, I'd be all over this! Is that blue cheese on top?

    I am actually making chicken philly sandwiches for dinner tonight, in my head it turns out good, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love burgers too. I've made so many different kinds over the years it's hard to pick one. I guess it would be an asian inspired pork/sirloin burger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, everything you make looks tasty! I would be impatient too. This looks fantastic! (By the way, I have the same plates :p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rachael Ray recipes. I had a burger stuffed with foie gras, it was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel is definitely the burger master!

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely the best my friend this looks delicious :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete