Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Best Thing I Ever Made - Pizza

This week I had to find the best pizza I ever made, and I cannot recommend this pizza enough. I am sharing the recipe for Caramelized Shallot and Blue Cheese Pizza. Doesn't that just sound amazing?

Well, take a look at the finished product...

Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Pizza

Here is a close up of all the oniony cheesy goodness

Caramelized Onion and Blue Cheese Pizza

It has been a long time since I made this so I think I need to make this my next carb and dairy splurge. I hope you all give it a try!

12 comments:

  1. Holy sh*t that looks good! Sorry I felt profanity was appropriate here. I'm definitely trying this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pizza looks delicious!! I love the carmelized onions and blue cheese is one of my very favorites!! It does look amazing! blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I can see why it's the best thing. It's the best combination. Blue cheese and caramelized shallots! Best! and what would be even better is no one else in my family likes blue cheese so it would be all mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those caramelized shallots are making me drool! SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite recipe of yours!!! My husband loves it too. Thanks for revisiting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds fantastic! We love blue cheese and I'll be trying this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most pizza makes me hungry but, this looks amazing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pizza looks absolutely perfect my friend :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your "best thing" series is going to exhaust me. I think I need to make this next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just threw up in my mouth a bit seeing all those onions! I'll take mine with just blue cheese please! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can honestly pick on caramelized onion till the last piece and enjoy every bite of it. This pizza looks delish!

    ReplyDelete