Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite Things #37 - Samsung Galaxy S3

I love getting new phones and gadgets, even if I am often intimidated at first. I have had the Samsung Galaxy S3 for a week and thanks to the patience of a friend at work who has the same phone, and endless playing around and tweaking, I am pretty excited with it.

Samsung Galaxy S3
This is a crappy photo of it, but take a look at some pics I took with the actual phone.

Sunset

Fire sky #arizona

I love it just for the camera alone, but everything else is pretty slick too. I would definitely recommend it if you are in the market for a new phone.

So now the big question for you guys...iPhone or Android???

9 comments:

  1. Droid all the way! I got the GSIII about 2 weeks after it came out and I LOVE IT! My phone progression has taken me from a basic phone, to a blackberry, onto an iPhone, then to the first Galaxy. After only 2 days of having the first Galaxy I knew I would never own a fruit again. I also have a Galaxy tablet. I am completely hooked on droid and Samsung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about phones so I don't even know the difference between an iPhone and Android, or what kind you have up there. What I do know is that I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the galaxy also! And I love it. Absolutely hands down love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your new phone. It is amazing the technology of these phones. Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. iPhone here. I like that I can sync everything between my phone and iPad. Enjoy your Galaxy, fabulous pictures, looks like a great phone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Android (Galaxy S) but before that I had an iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a total failure at a mobile phone. It's either at the bottom of my handbag or it's out of battery. I have an iPhone and I see no need to upgrade until I start using it. :) For me a phone is to be used when I need it but other people tell me it's for answering when they call. who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the Droid Razr and I love it. The camera works great too, they certainly have come a long ways.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Samsung Galaxy S3 and I love it..!! Its really amazing feel to use it, specially for capturing such pics as u shown in this post.

    Samsung Galaxy S3

    ReplyDelete