Friday, December 26, 2008

One Year of Dining Alone

I have had this food blog for one year now, it is so hard to believe it has been that long! I want to thank you all for reading and commenting and making me feel so excited to be cooking. I am humbled by the amount of visits I have had to the site in the last year and the amount of emails and comments you have all sent. I can't thank you enough for dining with me and I hope I can continue to share with you guys for another year.

I am just going to post some of my favorite meals from the early days to celebrate the one year anniversary of the blog. I hope you enjoy!!




Spinach with Fried Egg and Bacon




Grilled Tuna with Cucumber Salad




Proscuitto Wrapped Asparagus




Mini Meat Loaf with Roasted Potatoes and Spinach Salad




Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Breast with Green Beans




Steak Salad with Grapes and Blue Cheese




Chickpea Tuna Salad

I hope you enjoyed the glimpse back to the some of the old recipes and I look forward to a year full of new ones!! Thank you guys for making sure I don't have to Dine Alone!

9 comments:

  1. Happy blogaversary.
    I've always really liked the way you present your dish. You are such an organised cook and the end result always looks fantastic.

    Thanks for sharing your favourite meals with us.

    Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have made three of your featured meals! I so enjoy your blog, as you know, and even when I don't have all the ingredients for a particular meal, I'll get inspiration to do something fun with what I have.

    So, THANKS!

    Patience and the plate lickers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really want an egg right now, and love anything wrapped in bacon (sp?)! Looking forward to seeing what you have this next year. You also inspire me to maybe post my stuff.

    Kathy & Kodak

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary!

    You always manage to tempt my taste buds!

    Khongrats!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra's Mom Phyll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy blogaversary! I forgot about the tuna salad. That was delicious! I'll have to make it again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog from "The Perfect Pantry" blog (your pantry was featured).
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who has a dh who could care less about food, while I love it and could cook "big" all the time. (his wording)
    I've already bookmarked some of your posts to try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary! I can't believe it's been a year already either. I bookmark a LOT of these recipes to try later, so thank you for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete