Monday, September 29, 2008

Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole

I love to try all sorts of new things like Elk, Ostrich and Bison, but every once in a while I crave a good old fashioned casserole with some Campbell's soup. This one is fast and easy and quite tasty.








The first thing you want to do is start some water boiling for your noodles and preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Next we gather our ingredients.




Grab some frozen broccoli.




A can of good old Campbell's soup.




My favorite, egg noodles.




Some cooked chicken. You can also used canned chicken or tuna fish.




Milk.




Delicious swiss cheese.




and some green onion.




get everything in a bowl and give it a stir. Let it hang out until your noodles are done.




Add them to the mixture with some salt and pepper and stir it up.




Pour it into the casserole dish and pop it into the oven for 40-45 minutes. Use this time to catch up on some relaxing as the prep for this took no time at all.




Sprinkle it with some paprika after you plate it up and you are ready to enjoy!!

5 comments:

  1. Yum! Looks delicious.... and easy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comfort food at it's finest! I make these kind of casseroles a couple times a month in the winter. Can't beat it! Have you ever tried the Pioneer Woman's chicken spaghetti casserole? It's one of my all time favorites!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I'm hungry and this looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm a hot cup of tea, my fuzzy bathrobe, and a bowl of this sounds just perfect on a cold night...

    ReplyDelete