Thursday, March 28, 2013

Favorite Things #49 - Blogging Friends

Earlier this week I came home to a package at my door which is always an awesome surprise. When I opened it I found a Pyrex divided dish in perfect condition...

Pyrex dish from Phyll and Khyra
Isn't it adorable? This is the Daisy pattern and I only have one piece in that set and it is one of my favorites. The package was sent by a friend that I know through blogging. We have never met but she was kind enough to send me this dish out of the blue just because she knew I would use it and love it.

I just wanted to take the time to thank Phyllis for the great package and to thank all of you that read and comment on my posts, it is what makes blogging so much fun for me.

16 comments:

  1. Hey, I recognize that!

    I am thrilled it found a good home...albeit one in The Blast Furnace!

    Bloggers ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL what a lovely surprise and such a cute dish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet! I love you dish so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, what a sweet gesture!! Blogging buddies are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks like a dish that will make you smile. I have met many wonderful people through blogging and online in general. The blogging world is special though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i remember eating from that dish on Holiday's. Now it is in Arizona just like me.....just several miles away!
    Glad you like it!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww what a sweet present to receive :D

    Cheers
    CCU

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely gift! And it is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet of her! It's very cute and cheery looking. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that bright orange and yellow! They are such uplifting colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too am overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness and generosity of my blog readers - through Tony's illnesses, happy times, etc. That's the best part about blogging because you get to "meet" so many cool people you otherwise never would have come across in real life.

    Opening Day! And it's 38 degrees at Sox Park!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely surprise from a blogger friend. What a great, cheery pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I consider some of my blogging friends - many of whom I've never met - to be some of my best friends!

    What a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so sweet and the color is so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a nice surprise. It is always fun to get a package.

    ReplyDelete