Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Calling All Bloggers...

As part of the resurrection of the blog I have had to do some cleanup of my links that show up down below to the right (go ahead and click on a few, I will wait).

Ok back? If you have a food related blog or know of some I should check out, please leave a comment with the link and I will check them out and maybe add them to my link list. I plan to further update this blog this weekend and add a bunch of blogs to my google reader that I want to keep up with.

I am also on twitter, so add me there if you'd like, @diningalone

Since this is all about food, I will share my most recent go-to meal...

Scrambled eggs with Arugula
Scrambled eggs with arugula and some green onion or tomato, depending on what I have around. I am also collecting Corelle plates now, because I pretty much ran out of easily obtainable Pyrex.

Please remember to leave me some links in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. I'd direct you to mine, but it's woefully neglected lol Someday I'll start cooking again and put it to some use, but right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my personal one is thisisnbd.wordpress.com.

    the food blog my friend and i started is thingsmymouthate.wordpress.com/

    twitter is @thisisnbd and @thngsmymouthate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coyoty Eats on Flickr:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/30679992@N06/sets/72157607388751659/

    I repost most items to the Picturing Food community on LiveJournal:

    http://picturing-food.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://happinessisawarmoven.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you are back! I had discovered your blog last year when I moved into first apartment and was sad when I thought you had stopped. My blog is personal/theological musings, so not related, but I look forward to some fun dishes in the future. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, glad you are back! I don't have a blog, just wanted to say welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've kept you as a favorite and decided to click and see what happened today. Glad to see you are back. I'm about 7 months into mine at Recipes for Life http://debra-ann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete