Saturday, February 4, 2012

Favorite Things #6 - Pyrex in my fridge

One of the things that I love to collect is vintage Pyrex. I have been collecting for a few years and still have so much on my wish list. I love to use it whenever I can because it is just so colorful and cheery. So tonight my fridge is packed for the Super Bowl tomorrow and I thought I'd give you a peek.

ready for the super bowl

I always smile when I open the fridge and see Pyrex. Oh and seeing all that beer helps too ;) I hope you have some tasty snacks tomorrow and your favorite team wins, but only if your favorite team is the Giants ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love how organized your fridge is! Our Chicago Bears sucked ass, so I guess I'll have to cheer for your Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I own a LOT of pyrex. It does make for great, easy, ORGANIZED storage!

    ReplyDelete