Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Best Thing I Ever Made - Fast Food

I don't eat a lot of fast food but because I am so lucky to live near an In n' Out burger I do indulge myself and get their food sometimes. If you have ever tried In n' Out I bet you would have to give in every once in a while too. So when this week's best food category came up as fast food, I knew I had to highlight this salad. This is a healthier alternative to the delicious 'animal style' flavors that In n' Out offers.

Click here for Hungry Girl's In-N-Outrageous Animal-Style Salad

In-N-Outrageous Animal-Style Salad

This salad is tasty and filling and is much better on the waistline than the restaurant alternative.

7 comments:

  1. That's about the only way I can get my husband to eat a salad, is to make a taco salad!

    Is In N Out only on the West Coast?? I've seen pictures of their burgers and they look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya it was just California for the longest time, but now they have restaurants in AZ, Nevada, Utah and Texas. Oh and Tom actually ate this too :)

      Delete
  2. I love takeout at home!! WHat a great salad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When we moved out of CA a few years ago, we missed In n Out so terribly. Unfortunately, we weren't smart enough to make takeout at home :) Luckily, we moved back to CA so we can have In n Out again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your homemade take out my friend, you should be selling instead of mcdonalds :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a wonderful salad !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never had In & Out, but I would like this salad too!

    ReplyDelete