Monday, February 13, 2012

Favorite Things # 7 - Arizona


I moved to Arizona from Western Pennsylvania about 15 years ago, I have never once regretted the move. Arizona is so beautiful and it absolutely gets hot, but you don't have to shovel heat!

If you ever have a chance to visit here in the winter or spring, be sure you do it, and let me know so I can recommend some food for you :)


  1. But if you are too hot you can't always cool down BUT one can always put on more clothes!

    I have the same 'discussion' with my sister!

    It's soon time to start the early AM heat

    Just sayin'

    BTW, I was telling her about your cloud pics - now I can share it with her!

  2. My mom just moved from eastern PA to Tucson 5 months ago, do you have any suggestions for good food there? I can't wait to visit her, the pictures she takes on her runs and hikes are breath taking!!

  3. Sounds fabulous! My husband and I visited Arizona many, many years ago and loved the state.

  4. We are moving BACK there after being away for 25 years. Can't wait!!! Great blog!!!

    1. Thank you :) I love it here, I can't think of anywhere else I would want to live.